Sunday, February 27, 2005

I Forgot What This Was Supposed to Mean, and There's No Title for a Clue

It's all derivitive.
It's all derivitive.
All of it.
And Yes you can take it.
Even you can take it.
Take it and take it and
"Can you take it still?"
Take it standing still?
Take it standing up?"
Standing up for yourself
and a select group of your friends.
Narrow it down.
Narrow it down to a point.
"I can see the point you are trying to make."
I can see your point.
I can see your points."
They are derivitive.
Derived from something.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alpha said...

Yay, I'm starting to remember a little.

February 27, 2005 at 11:26 PM  
Blogger Alpha said...

Hey, I remember what I was doing with this poem now. Good news, it totally works! No wonder I was done with it, it is done.

Now the hard part of coming up with a name for this beast.

March 3, 2005 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger Alpha said...

The more I read it, the more I like it.

March 13, 2005 at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home