Monday, October 24, 2005

The Submission Project

Hey, I am having some technical difficulties that have stopped Project 17 like your momma was stopped when she tried to get into Studio 57. However, after being inspired by a friend, I am unveiling a new project, The Submission Project. Here is how it works: e-mail a picture to submissionproject@gmail.com and I will post it with a haiku on http://haikuprojects.blogspot.com/. Each e-mail must contain only one picture (repeat only one), each picture may only be submitted once per person, and if the picture is in sufficiently bad taste, it will be returned to the sender. (Feel free to test my boundaries on this, but as a general rule I won't include any pictures that, were I to publish a book containing such pictures, would ban it from a bookstore such as Borders).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home